Society of Sheep and Beef Cattle Veterinarians
of the NZVA
- About us
- Join the NZVA
- For veterinary professionals
- For the public
- Jobs & classifieds
- NZVA positions and resources
- Contact us
- 2023 Conference
Society of Sheep and Beef Cattle Veterinarians Branch
The Society of Sheep and Beef Cattle Veterinarians (Sheep and Beef Society) is an authoritative group of NZVA members who have a special interest in sheep and beef cattle.
We do this by:
- Enhancing the efficiency of the sheep and beef cattle industries and the roles they play within the national economy.
- Ensuring that our veterinary contribution is effective and to the highest standards.
- Supporting research in this field and offer scholarships and awards.
- Enabling the profession to remain relevant, healthy and sustainable in a changing world, through proactive leadership and being the voice of sheep and beef cattle veterinarians in New Zealand.
- Sharing our wealth of specialist knowledge and are keen for other organisations to contact us for help and advice.
The Sheep and Beef Society welcomes enquiries from sheep and beef owners, veterinarians as well as others connected to the sheep and beef industry and the veterinary profession.
From 2021, membership is included for NZVA members as part of your annual subscription fee – sign-up when you join or renew your membership. Or, to join outside the membership renewal period please email email@example.com.
Immediate Past President
- Rebecca Smith
- David Robertson
- Sara Sutherland
- Alexander Meban