Home » For veterinary professionals » Vetlexicon online encyclopaedias
- About us
- Join the NZVA
- For veterinary professionals
- For the public
- Jobs & classifieds
- NZVA positions and resources
- Contact us
- 2023 Conference
- Flood resources
Vetlexicon online encyclopaedias
Transform your practice with instant access to the knowledge and experience of 1,110+ leading veterinarians through 28,000 peer-reviewed articles, images, videos, sounds and client factsheets with Vetlexicon.
Vetlexicon online encyclopaedias give veterinarians and their practices access to peer-reviewed point-of-care clinical information, which speeds up consultations, reduces referrals and supports all-important client communications. They cover the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in a range of species (dogs, cats, rabbits, exotics, horses and cattle).
NZVA members can benefit from a special price of just £53.28 for 12 months access to four species.
How will it benefit you or your practice?
- Stay ahead of veterinary knowledge and competition – Content is updated weekly, ensuring the most reliable and current information available.
- Ensure consistency throughout practice – By supporting diagnosis, Vetlexicon will unite staff in delivery of the best quality of care.
- Improve practice revenue – Speed up critical decision making and reduce the need for referrals.
- Access anywhere at any time – Vetlexicon is available on any internet-enabled device, 24/7.
- Feel supported – Boost confidence with your diagnosis and stay motivated to provide high quality care.
- Enable an evidence-based clinical approach – With links to additional scientific information sources.
12-month individual subscription to four species
- Choice of Canis, Felis, Lapis, Exotis, Equis and Bovis
- One-off payment of just £53.28
- Additional species charged at £26.64 each
Vetlexicon is part of Vetstream - a provider of digital solutions for veterinary companies and associations for over 20 years. Vetstream provides an increasing range of best-of-breed information tools to enable practices to treat, learn and communicate to their best effect.
Vetstream has been appointed Association Partners of many of the major professional associations in the USA, Africa, Europe and Asia (eg The World Small Animal Veterinary Association, British Equine Veterinary Association and the International Veterinary Student Association).
Vetstream supplies 60% of the top 20 veterinary schools around the world.