Animal Referral Centre - ECC Veterinarians & Veterinary Nurses - Auckland
Organisation: Animal Referral Centre
Position type: ECC Veterinarians & Veterinary Nurses
Animal Referral Centre
- Conveniently located with easy access to beaches, shops and entertainment venues.
ECC Vets and Veterinary nurses wanted!
We are seeking new ECC staff to join our perpetually growing team!
Hours of work
- 75 - 80 hours per fortnight
- Various shifts to fit around the clinic requirements and work life balance
- You will be required to work weekends and nights as part of your rotation
- Rosters are arranged 2 months in advance so you have plenty of notice
Why work for ARC?
- You will have the opportunity to provide outstanding patient care
- We have a cohesive, friendly work environment and encourage collaboration between our specialist and emergency teams
- We invest in your development and have motivated, experienced staff and mentors to help you succeed
- We are passionate about wellbeing for our staff
- Competitive remuneration is offered as well as a CPD allowance and an employee assistance programme.
Skills and experience
- The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years experience working experience
- Be competently qualified to work in your field of expertise
- Deliver an exceptionally high standard of patient care
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be extremely reliable & willing to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays
- Be a team player
Job benefits and perks
- Excellent renumeration
- Membership of the relevant Associations
- In house continuing education programme
- Continuing education allowance and paid CPD leave
- Wellbeing support such as free counselling services, mental health trained leadership, fresh fruit and snacks, free flu vaccines
- A fun work environment with an active social committee!
- Financial assistance towards relocation costs from other areas of New Zealand or overseas will be considered for the right applicants
Animal Referral Centre (ARC) is a busy, growing, private small animal specialist/emergency practice established in 2016. We are independently owned and operated and have specialists in small animal surgery, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, emergency and critical care, dermatology, hydrotherapy, oncology, cardiology and neurology.
We have all the equipment you would expect in a modern referral veterinary hospital including full in-house laboratory suite with Radiometer, multiparameter patient monitors, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, underwater treadmill, mechanical ventilation, on-site CT, and dedicated cat and dog receptions, consulting rooms and wards. We have a receptionist on during the evenings and weekends.
To view all vacancies or apply please visit: https://www.arcvets.co.nz/careers