Animates Vetcare - Companion Animal Veterinarian - Palmerston North
Organisation/clinic: Animates Vetcare
Position type: Companion Animal Veterinarian
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced veterinarian to join our team at our well-established, Hokowhitu and Pitama Road clinics in Palmerston North. As well as joining an experienced team with an incredible caring and positive culture, the clinic is in a lovely area with easy river access, perfect for a lunchtime riverside stroll and is surrounded by delicious food options.
- Opportunity for you to grow and develop in your veterinary career with a generous CPD allowance, including a wellbeing budget to be used at your discretion to ensure you’re in the best of health.
- Flexibility – ideally, we are looking for a full-time veterinarian (40-hours per week) but are happy to work with you to create a role that suits your lifestyle.
- You will be part of a passionate, multi-veterinarian team, supported by experienced veterinary nurses and cared for by a 100% clinical management team.
Naturally, you’ll be passionate about doing the best for your patients, and skilled in small animal care. Your enthusiasm and passion for your patients and clients is important to us, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
You’ll also have
- A recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in all-round companion animal practice
Why join us?
A generous salary reflective of your experience is just the tip of the iceberg.
We also offer
- MANZCVS membership scholarships available worth $10,000.
- Generous staff discounts and subsidised health insurance.
- Opportunities to attend conferences and workshops.
- Internal career development and progression opportunities.
- Paid VCNZ registration.
If this sounds like you, don’t miss out and apply today!
If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation regarding this role, please email Hayley Parker.