Abbotts Way Veterinary Clinic - Companion Animal Veterinarian - Auckland
Organisation/clinic: Abbotts Way Veterinary Clinic
Position type: Companion Animal Veterinarian
Abbotts Way Veterinary Clinic in Remuera, Auckland have an amazing opportunity for a Companion Animal Veterinarian to join us.
You’ll become part of a strong team who enjoy working together and are very supportive of each other. We are massive believers in work-life balance and we have a great team of veterinarians, nurses and dedicated support staff with varied experience levels.
About the role & clinic:
- Full-time – with flexibility around hours/days.
- 100% small animal – with a great mix of consults/surgery.
- Fantastic clientele who are very compliant and bring a varied caseload.
- Purpose-built clinic in the heart of Remuera, Auckland. We have a spacious shared vet office/lunchroom for collegiality – our Practice Manager is an incredible baker and there are more often than not delicious treats to snack on!
- Our clinic is spacious, with purpose-built consult rooms, In-house lab complete with Idexx machines, Ultrasound, Treatment room (for dentals, digital x-rays) and a dedicated sterile surgical suite.
- We are a Cat Friendly clinic - with Gold accreditation. We promote a low stress environment for our patients, with Separate cat and dog waiting areas as well as a Cat only consult.
What’s on offer:
- Generous Annual CPD allowance, paid study leave and free access to our very own Veterinary Training Centre.
- Excellent salary – based on experience.
- Great staff benefits including paid parental leave, staff discounts and more.
- Flexibility around hours and days.
- No Sundays, after hours, on-call or public holidays.
- Visa sponsorship, and relocation support available.
If you have a passion for both people and pets, and want to work with a fantastic team of people in a supportive environment – this could be the role you’ve been looking for!
You’ll need to hold a New Zealand recognised Veterinary qualification required to be eligible to practice in New Zealand.