Vetora BOP - Large, Mixed, and Companion Animal Veterinarians - Taupo/Rotorua/Galatea
Organisation/clinic: Vetora BOP
Location/s: Taupo, Rotorua, Galatea
Position type: Large, Mixed and Companion Animal Veterinarians
Love what you do, love where you do it!
Large, Mixed & Companion Animal Veterinarian positions available
Reside in Taupo, Rotorua, Galatea or anywhere in between!
- Live where others come to holiday.
- Work in one of New Zealand's most progressive and diverse dairy regions.
- Taupo - voted New Zealand's most beautiful large town - February 2022 Love Taupo | Taupo Official Website
- Rotorua - home to world renowned mountain biking & walking tracks, and boasting 17 lakes to fish, water ski or swim. The Official tourism website for Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Surrounded by some of New Zealand's most spectacular natural attractions; mountains, ski fields, great walks, forests, trout filled rivers and lakes.
We can offer you:
- Non-corporate family workplace culture.
- An attractive employment package.
- Options that provide flexibility, lifestyle, and work-life balance.
At Vetora BOP we make a difference through:
- Modern equipment and facilities.
- Supportive team culture.
- Continually developing and improving both professionally and personally.
- Access to approachable experienced veterinarians for help and support, with referral practices readily available.
- Fair and reasonable after-hours roster and reward.
Hear what some of our team have to say:
If you would like to join our team and live, work and further your career in one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand, please contact: Mickey van der Merwe on email@example.com
Vetora BOP has FOUR clinics in the Bay of Plenty/Central Plateau. We are a 'profit for purpose' veterinary club with 349 farmer members. We employ up to 70 staff throughout the year, including a mix of 20 large, mixed, and companion animal veterinarians.
For more information about Vetora, visit out website: http://bop.vetora.co.nz