Taradale Veterinary Hospital - Companion Animal Veterinarian - Napier
Organisation/clinic: Taradale Veterinary Hospital
Position type: Companion Animal Veterinarian
Our wonderful team at Taradale Veterinary Hospital is looking for a veterinarian to join their lovely Napier clinic.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Small Animal Veterinarian to join us, ideally full-time but we are flexible to discuss part-time options too.
- We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
- Graduate or recent graduate Veterinarian applications will also be considered - you will have the opportunity to learn from our highly skilled, long standing Senior Veterinarians as well as work alongside more recent Graduates in our diverse and close-knit team.
- Taradale Vet Hospital is well-situated in the Taradale area of Napier, and has a lovely team of Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, and a dedicated Practice Manager. The clinic is well equipped - including full in-house laboratory capability (IDEXX) and digital radiography (including dental). A wide range of surgical procedures are performed, including complex soft tissue surgeries and orthopaedics.
- We always strive to achieve uncompromised standards of patient care at TVH, we also like to enjoy some light heartedness and fun along the way.
What is on offer
- Generous remuneration – based on experience + benefits.
- CPD allowance + paid study leave.
- Flexibility – we are open to discuss the exact days/hours for this role to suit your lifestyle.
- Relocation and visa support if required.
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres, free for our team members.
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program.
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity/Parental benefits and a return-to-work bonus.
What you can offer us
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand.
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care.
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
- Thinking of relocating to the beautiful Hawke’s Bay?
- We can support your relocation – domestic or international for eligible applicants.
- Enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle, close to beaches, wineries, great cafes & restaurants, hiking, surfing and more – not to mention being part of New Zealand's beautiful 'Art Deco capital.'