Pet Doctors Tristram Street - Companion Animal Veterinarian - Hamilton
Organisation/clinic: Pet Doctors Tristram Street
Position type: Companion Animal Veterinarian
Opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join an experienced, multi-veterinary team at Pet Doctors Tristram Street - Hamilton.
Pet Doctors Tristram Street is well-regarded in the local community our dedicated Small Animal team provide a wide range of services from our spacious and well-equipped clinic.
You will be joining a great team of veterinarians, veterinary nurses and dedicated support staff, working collaboratively across our Pet Doctors clinics. As part of the wider Hamilton Pet Doctors community (four clinics) You will also have the support and collegiality of veterinarians and veterinary nurses across the wider network.
- High standards of care and highly experience team.
- Our clinic boasts 4 consults rooms, 2 surgical theatres – including one referral level theatre with all the bells and whistles.
- We have a large treatment room – dental/prep area with 3 tables, sterile supply room.
- We are equipped with a high-powered digital X-Ray Unit, Digital Dental X-ray, IDEXX Blood Machine, Endoscope, Advanced-referral-level Ultrasound and Orthopaedic kit.
- Ezy-Vet software
- Visiting eye specialist every month.
- Ample parking (onsite and free roadside).
- Positive culture – communication is at the forefront with morning rounds plus regular all-in team and veterinary meetings.
What we can offer you:
- Work life balance: 4-day work week and limited weekend work on shared rotation
- Competitive remuneration package + benefits
- No after-hours/on-call
- Generous CPD allowance, paid study leave, encouragement to pursue special interests.
- FREE access to our Veterinary Training Centre
- Relocation allowance and VISA sponsorship, if applicable
The ideal addition to our team will be a passionate and experienced small animal veterinarian with a BVSc or equivalent and registration (or eligible to register) to practice in New Zealand.
For more information or to apply, please email Erin - firstname.lastname@example.org