Humanimals - Companion Animal Veterinarian - Dunedin
Position type: Companion Animal Veterinarian
Fantastic opportunity in beautiful Dunedin to join our dedicated Small Animal Veterinary team at Humanimals!
We are excited to be looking to welcome a new full or part-time experienced Veterinarian to join our team in our well-established small animal clinic.
Why join our team?
- We value your work/life balance - Flexibility on hours and days – with limited weekend work, (1:4 Saturdays).
- Shared after-hours roster - supported by Vetchat to triage calls, meaning reduced calls and call outs.
- Up to $5000 towards domestic relocation, or sign on bonus if you are already Dunedin based.
- Ideally, we would love to have you join us full-time but are open to discuss part-time options that work for you.
- You will be part of a multi-veterinary team, working alongside qualified and NZVNA accredited veterinary nurses, a dedicated Practice Manager and wonderful reception team who are supportive and enthusiastic.
- We have a supportive, close-knit and caring culture.
- Well-equipped clinic with lots of toys! - complete in-house laboratory (IDEXX), Endoscopy, Digital radiography, Extensive and modern dental equipment and Ultrasound.
- We are a Silver Certified accredited Cat Friendly Clinic and also hold Low Stress Handling certification.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package.
- CPD allowance and study leave + free access to our own Veterinary Training Centre.
- ·Visa sponsorship + International relocation support available for eligible candidates.
About the role
This is a GP Veterinarian role in a well-established Small Animal Clinic. Ideally suited to a Veterinarian with a few years’ experience and an interest in surgery – but of course, we are open to chat to those with less experience or other special interests as well.
Our new team member
- Ideally 5 years + of experience in small animal practice, BVSc qualified or equivalent.
- A warm, mature fun personality with excellent communication skills.
- Someone who can connect with clients from all demographics and backgrounds.
- Embraces and nurtures a family-friendly work environment.
Want to join us?
Apply now or for more information please contact Erin - email@example.com
You will need to hold an New Zealand recognised Veterinary qualification to be eligible to practice in New Zealand.